Company InfoHomes
Newsletters
Contact Us


Ed and Jean Schoen

,

We started, like most log home owners ... just looking. That was back in 1971 and after we built our Plymouth A from Real Log Homes, it seemed only natural to share our home and experience. Today, there are over 600 owner families in the Finger Lakes and Southern Tier Areas of New York State.


We take it one step at a time and walk you through the process. Our CAD (computer aided design) helps put you into your home before you build it. It gives us the opportunity to make changes before the package is cut. It is also important to determine the dollars available and respect those numbers as we help you make the choices that keep you in budget. Typically, 75% of our customers will use one of our experienced contractors or one of their own. The other 25% want to raise the pre-cut package with friends and/or relatives, then have a contractor finish the project or complete it themselves. In all cases, we provide the support and make several site visits at key times to keep everyone informed each step of the way. Our joy is watching your dreams becoming a reality.

Several years ago, I would hear on the other end of the telephone, “it’s Ed Schoen, the log home guy”. The tag has stuck.

Our log home family has grown over the years and we invite you to be in touch; come to an open house, a log raising, or call for an appointment..

Sincerely,


  Company Information Home Designs Newsletters Contact Us
 

Schoen Custom Log Homes
65 County Rd. # 6
Old Pre-Emption Rd.
Phelps, NY 14532
Telephone 315-946-4360  •  Fax 315-946-5338
E-mail: edschoen@hughes.net

Copyright 2007 Schoen Custom Log Homes